Rabu, 06 Juni 2012

Lovely Stranger (1)


SLIDE ONE: Who Are You?

Last summer, I had promised for spending holiday with my family in my home town. I was full of schedule during that year for my work, so it’s rare time for me spending holiday at home. Anyway, I was really excited about it. Coz you know, I missed them so much, my parent and my older sister. I truly love them.

Mom told me that there would be someone who picked me up at airport, but she didn’t mention who. I wasn’t curious about it coz my head was full of holiday planning: sea or mountain, shopping or fishing, etc. Really impatient for coming home. Hehe…

Finally after flight for 3 hours, I arrived at the airport. I was looking around, searching for someone. Hmm… Nobody hold my name sign, JEREMY. Sigh! I called my mom.

“Hello. Mom?”
“Yes, Jeremy. What’s up?”
“I just have arrived at the airport now, Mom, but there’s nobody hold my name sign. Actually, who will pick me up here? Jesica?”
“No, no, not her. Well, I’ll give you her number, so you can contact her. Okay?”
“Her? A girl? Who?”
“Hmm… I can’t tell you now. Just find her and ask her name directly, okay! Bye-bye!”
“Wait… Mom???”
. . .

Then I started to call her while my eyes still looking around. That’s it! I found somebody hold my name sign, I walked over her. Eh? Who is she?

“Hey! Mr. Jeremy, are you Mr. Jeremy Howard right?” She suddenly called my name.
“Mmm… yes, I am. How can you know my name?”
“Coz I’m the one who will pick you up. Nice to meet you, Sir!” She bowed and then smiled.
“Nice to meet you, too. Sorry, but who are you?”
“I’m A l i s a.”

An here, my story begin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
To be continued
Qhaisar Rain

4 komentar:

  1. This is serious or just mere fad??

    Nice start :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. It gonna be serious. Although, every SLIDE maybe not too long. Hehe,,, I have a limit in English. So, I was a little bit careful. Thanks for reading this story, Sista. ^_^

      Hapus
    2. U know, that I always wait for your story :)

      Hapus

Don't be shy, write your mind! ^_^